Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Looking for Airfare??

Right now Southwest Airlines is running a sale (book by Feb 21, 2008) with tickets for select dates ranging from $49-$99 (one-way)!! I checked a few dates around the wedding and some $49 (one-way) slots are still open, lots of $98 (one-way) are open.

http://www.southwest.com/hotfares/080205_mdw.html

This sale ends soon, but we'll keep a look out for more deals and will let you know what we find. Also, I checked yesterday and hotwire.com still had some $29 per night hotel rooms available for the Darien, Illinois area....but they won't last forever!

Also, Josh and I decided to create wedding registry at Bed, Bath, and Beyond (in addition to the one at Target). You can find the link to that store at the bottom of this page (on the right-hand side). Just click on the link and you'll be directed to the Bed, Bath, and Beyond website.

Other than that, everything is going well with the wedding plans. Just about 3 months to go! Josh and I will be home in March (from the 19th-23rd) to meet with our pastor, photographer, and ceremony musicians, and to tie up any other loose ends. Can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hoωdy exceptiοnal blоg! Does гunning
a blog ѕuch as thiѕ гequire a large amount of worκ?
I have no еxpertiѕe in progгammіng hoωеver I was hoping tο stаrt mу own blog ѕoon.
Anyhow, if you have аny reсоmmendations oг techniques foг
new blοg ownеrs ρleаse shaгe.
I knоω this is off topіc but I
sіmply had to ask. Αpрreciаte it!


Also visit my wеb-site: criar pagina blog pessoal facebook