Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Bridal Showers

I want to take a minute to thank all of my family members and friends who attended my bridal showers in person or in spirit! I had a great time and received wonderful gifts. Thank you.

For those of you who don't know, I was lucky enough to have two bridal showers....one in Illinois and another in Nebraska. I'll have to ask Christy if she took any pictures from the Nebraska shower, but below are a few snap shots of the Illinois one. I hope you enjoy them.


Finally, a quick update on the wedding planning. While in Chicago we met our Pastor and our ceremony musicians (both went really well). We also scoped out some nice outdoor picture locations at the River Walk, in case our wedding day is optimal for outdoor pics. We also started finalizing the guest list and put the finishing touches on how we want the invitations. Check back next week because we will be posting a map and directions to/from the church and reception hall from various locations in the Chicago-land area! Thanks!!!

UPDATE: Christy is sending pictures of my Nebraska shower. I'll post them as I receive them. For now, here's a good one....

No comments: